Nick Marks
I happen to know that all of the
pictures on his site are of the
stuff that he really owns.
That house? See, it's not a mansion.
Now, it's in a beautiful area of California,
so the real estate value is at least twice
what it would be anywhere else.
But it's no mansion. Just a very
nice, PAID-FOR house.
And those two cars are his also.
He couldn't stop talking about
his new Vette when I saw him at
the last conference I went to.
And it's paid for too.
But again, it's real. Not a rare
Lambourgini or anything like that.
And those testimonials on his site?
Take one look and you can see
those guys are not actors. They
can barely speak English!
By the way, it was those testimonials
that made me realize that I can do this
business if these guys can!
I know his stuff works. I'm
doing it every day.
I'm so glad that I found this guy and he helped me out.

No comments:
Post a Comment